Selasa, 17 Juli 2012
Forbes: Manchester United, team Most Valuable
Based on the magazine, United has a U.S. $ 2.23 billion, an increase of up to U.S. $ 1.86 billion compared to last year. Red Devils on top of Real Madrid who is ranked second with a value of U.S. $ 1.88 billion.
Of the top 50, there are only seven football teams that go in it. Arsenal have declined by three ranks to the top ten positions. Barcelona gained a surge means that rocketed up 18 stairs to the eighth position.
Version of Forbes Top Ten Teams:
A. Manchester United (Soccer) - U.S. $ 2.23 billion
2. Real Madrid (Soccer) - U.S. $ 1.88 billion
3. New York Yankees (Baseball) - U.S. $ 1.85 billion
3. Dallas Cowboys (American football) - U.S. $ 1.85 billion
5. Washington Redskins (American football) - U.S. $ 1.56 billion
6. Los Angeles Dodgers (Baseball) - U.S. $ 1.40 billion
6. New England Patriots (American football) - U.S. $ 1.40 billion
8. Barcelona (Soccer) - U.S. $ 1.31 billion
9. New York Giants (American football) - U.S. $ 1.30 billion
10. Arsenal (Soccer) - U.S. $ 1.29 billion
Diposting oleh macho di 06.55